Overcladding is essentially the process of applying a 'second skin' to your existing roofing system using metal sheeting or cladding. This process ensures any entry points for water and other external damage are fully covered and your building remains weather-proof.
As well as being one of the most cost-effective methods of installing a new roof, overcladding boasts a number of additional benefits which include:
- Minimised labour
- Maximised return on investment
- Minimised costs associated with the transportation and disposal of your roof
- No planning permission required to overclad and transform an old roof
- Minimised disruption to the building and occupants
- Increased thermal performance and energy efficiency